NXL 3.31% $3.12 nuix limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-22

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    After very shaky days looks like we “survived” creating a new bottom at 5.00

of course now we need consolidate for few days but looks strong level with plenty buyers as soon price touch range 4.98-5.03

im particularly w to know the court case are so “far” from any level of judgement that even the annual repost in August will not be affected by any possible results.

means all horizon is clear towards
    1st leg 5.30
    2nd. Leg 5.50
    3rd leg 6.00
    4th leg 6.50

obviously im not giving advise but i strongly believe this are the levels we will achieve the next 4 months (Or little bit less) from now to annual report

again just a guess i believe such kevrls will come
    30/
    15/5
    15-7
    30/7

exist an important chance we move all that sequence pretty quick

one announcement even if not amazing will promote a huge upside (im talking 1 to 1.50 just in the ann.

why?

i saw that movie so many times in my life.

share that goes do high (10-11) went not just because the hype and exaggeration. Is because the idea, the product, the leverage can be huge.

a frustration remove all that ( that reason we are bellow even IPO level) but small fire can bring back all excitement and again motivate people to dream.

very confident (again) we are starting again a new trend Up

pls not advise, do w your money what u feel comfortable.

Cato

btw my average entry point now is 5.01 that means im not interested to ramp up to recover any losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.