SW1 0.00% 1.8¢ swift networks group limited

I do take comfort in the fact the owners and management have...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I do take comfort in the fact the owners and management have reasonable stakes in this business.

Being new to the board and company, Mangano has certainly put some skin in the game and he's down at least 24% at this point so I can't see him bailing with a 10k loss after less than a month. It also shows that he has confidence in the business overall and the direction they are taking.

I must admit to getting quite frustrated with this one (over and over again), but I am in the hole by about 50% at this point so don't want to skip out and lose a few grand, I've been here for a while so I figure I may as well ride it out, and if it does drop below 2c as you state (I tend to agree it likely will do) then maybe I will top up to average down again.

I do believe Pippa is doing a good job, and I do believe she will turn this around, but we need to start seeing some better numbers and some consistency in the q'ley's. They also need to whip up the investor community to get some eye balls on this one and push the liquidity / demand - so far its been struggle town....

just keep swimming....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118485 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1649 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.