AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Hardly a vendetta, just pointing out that catalyst driven...

1. 2,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Hardly a vendetta, just pointing out that catalyst driven pointed this out weeks ago and if people fell for it they would be well underwater now.
    I expect the gap will close when people are CERTAIN of the outcome but history suggests this mob can pull defeat from the jaws of victory.
    You carry a heart and anyone who's been on this site for a few years will understand that many hearts motives are purely profit , for them, driven.
    Not saying you are in that category but history suggests not all hearts are there to be helpful. As an example one I know of 1 who gets set then posts maps and spruiks the nearology play to his followers who don't realise he is the one selling. He can regularly get 20 to 50% profits from these punter stocks . I put his spruik stocks into a portfolio and I'm telling you his followers need to be very nimble and astute to make a profit.
    Like you I like the WRM tenement package and can't understand why they need a millstone like AUL but its a godsend for holders. Have you watched the interviews with Hennigh and the ceo? They are less than enthusiastic when talking AUL and just reading the same guff that's been used to suck money in since the Goldfields days. I get the feeling the crossover board members are the ones pushing this deal so they don't lose their investment in AUL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.