SVM 0.00% 65.5¢ sovereign metals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-13

1. 2ic
    5,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4923
    And so hiding behind *** distraction and re-writing history you retreat to the side lines because "do not want to engage in a swinging match"....lol, don;t like getting hit more like it.

My mind is fine thank you very much, not affected by smoking anything and not in denial. I've seen no research from anyone except Sprott here and you should know how bias they are by definition. If you or anyone else have a counter view point just post it instead of whinging about my contrarian opinion. It's not my job to call management and have them wee in my pocket, that's the job for holders seeking solace in the company's unbridled optimism.

Experience tells me if I'm wrong or a company can correct me some LT holder in contact with them will correct me quick smart. That's what debating facts and judgement is all about right... I'll be here waiting when you have something factual to add.

PS: shorting juniors is very difficult even for well connected funds that can arrange one-to-one bespoke share borrowing contracts, certainly mot available for retail. In 3 years only one trade error was reported short for a couple of days... you' won;t find the explanation you seek in that direction.

Last edited by 2ic: 24/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $391.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 66.0¢ 64.0¢ $133.2K 206.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1218 65.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 15147 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.