ICG 20.0% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-20

1. 10,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    I have no idea on the content of the post your are talking about. However, if it has been moderated it may be your opinion that is biased rather than the moderators. (Worth considering)

I believe that no one on the moderation panel mods on a stock they hold. Hence, they should be objective.

People get dissed in this forum (and others) for saying unsubstantiated crap. A contrarian opinion well stated and backed up with fact is good for debate,

In addition, there is plenty going on in this company. A major drilling campaign in Peru and getting ready for 3 plus campaigns in Australia. Top shelf geophysics being done including leading geophysics consultants to target in hard on the best collar locations.

Drilling in East Tennant already slated for later in the season (post ground gravity and interp). Inca are proceeding at pace and doing it simultaneously on 6 projects currently (two in early stages of ALRA negotiation with trad owners so a little while before they become fully active). There would be few other explorers doing as well. The Inca pipeline is intelligently constructed and the market cap is simply a reflection of the potential they are likely to uncover in the next 12 months. I wonder what more a serious investor would want?

The desires of day traders may be different and good for them but they have nothing to do with advancing these projects or this company. As a part owner I look forward to what is coming and am more than happy with the current roadmap and progress made.

Probably also worth noting that once again, exploration grants to the company were amongst the largest handed out by NTGS which obviously says something on their opinion of Inca projects as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6.72K 1.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2000000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1456033 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.