CUV 2.87% $15.39 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-27

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 974
    You seem bitter Pigs because it seems you took a bet against Clinuvel getting FDA approval and got that very wrong. You have a degree and did a course in Reg Affairs (ROTFL laughing to use your favourite quote, what a genius you must be) and you expect anyone to believe a word that you write when most of it is demonstrably wrong in regards to this sector - Please refer to Pigs Quote #2 below. I would back myself and many other posters on HotCopper and SharTease knowledge base over yours any day of the week and I don't think it will be ending in tears for us as Pigs Quote #1 has been demonstrated to be wrong by many. The only company on the ASX you have suggested is smart is Regal, you have provided a link to their website and defended them, are you employed by them?

(#1 Pigs Quote) "Most Companies are listed on the ASX because they can't find anyone to buy their worthless technology. The only thing CUV has actually achieved is getting orphan drug status for a 40 year old drug after 15 years of effort. If you knew anything about the drug approval process you would know orphan drug status isn't hard to obtain."

(#2 Pigs Quote) "HC is a place where men (very rarely women) with limited education and no relevant professional experience imagine they are experts on extremely complex technical and regulatory issues. In the vast majority of cases holders rosy predictions turn out to be totally wrong."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.39
Change
0.430(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $771.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.96 $15.39 $14.83 $2.149M 141.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 590 $15.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.41 1079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.