PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-170

1. 3,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1456
    Not in the slightest what I’m saying nor thinking.

Anyway, I’ve just read back over your recent history of posts in this stock and others and recognise that there is clearly a layer of hurt which exists for you - I’m sorry that hurt exists for you and wish it heals in the short term. I too had AJM shares - like you I still do. I also took a position in SYA and am happy with how that is progressing. None of those positions for me trouble me with my position in PLS nor am I troubled by recent announcement as I can see many possible reasons for the actions and none of them trouble me with the direction being taken and announced by PLS.

I can also see that you’ve made comment about “smell” elsewhere, but still I can’t find any basis or link for your concerns. I did run down some research in case I’d missed something which you have identified but nope, I see simply increasing quarterly sales and shipping with only the “problem” of having more demand than supply but an announced pathway to capitalise on that too (actually 5 different pathways only one of which, maybe two, involve use of the ex-ALO plant).

I figure now I’ve tried to help you out in what you have posted and don’t see any further need to try to help (you see I figured that maybe your technical background per your LinkedIn profile could have left you exposed not understanding potential impacts of making public statements and maybe a fellow HC member could lend a hand). I’ll leave you in peace to your own games.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.