FEX 3.51% 27.5¢ fenix resources ltd

I don't post much at all, my take is not alot of day traders...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I don't post much at all, my take is not alot of day traders here at the moment, but they come and go. I think day traders will be back closer to the quarterly being released.

Nice to see the SP at 40cents this morning and around 2.5mil on the sell side only, then come the wall 1.9mil at .41 I think it was and before we knew nearly 5mil plus on the sell side. Usually tactics being played and pushed the SP back to 37.5, disappointing........
    Now the wall has been removed after the days trading, sell side back to 2.9mil.....
    I bet the wall will be back tomorrow, after we move up on morning trades.

Is it brokers mulipulatimg the share price or a group of holders, we all know this has been happening quiet a while....... This IMO is why the SP is not in the forties and staying there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm quite happy where the SP is at the moment, as my buy price was 6.5 cents till I added more the last few months. I don't trade this stock, I just buy more when I can.

Also some great people on here regularly posting, which I enjoy reading their thoughts and posts, keep up the great work guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $205.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.5¢ $24.72K 88.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 128045 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 6949 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.