BM8 8.70% 10.5¢ battery age minerals ltd

Ann: Change of Directors Interest Notice, page-106

1. 6,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4410

Creative speculation to say the least, each to their own though.
    - Suggesting a "familiar face" as in Hancock will be a shareholder of Equinox? based on him owning shares in the same company as the substantial holders of PF1 also own shares in?
    - subliminally suggesting Hancock might want to obtain Equinox's I/O project?

IMO - if Hancock, or anyone else for that matter (ie: ASX:FEL, ASX:CLE) wanted PF1's I/O project they would have approached the Company when it was on the market?
    Was the Hamersley I/O Project actually put on the market for sale? rolleyes.png

Maybe prospective buyers were put off by
    - Low grade by International Standards - as per the JORC at 54 / 55% Fe, will be sold at a discount
    ** As per the (ASX:FEL) Hancock/Proactive Investors interview, the low point cut off for premium ore is 60%
    - High cover/strip ratio
    - High in impurities -15% combined SiO2 and Al2O3, which may incur more pricing penalties
    - Located in a challenging geographical location
    - Transport reliant on neighbours being accommodating with access agreements, if the infrastructure can actually accomodate increased I/O loading and the company does not have an economic and technically feasible logistics solution

re: quote "Now in regards to the alleged serial "conmen" that the HATERS here go on about."
    Not sure where you got this idea from but u
    sing HotCopper's advance searching tool,
    Keyword - conmen Tags/Code: PF1 - there is only
    two instances of "conmen" that come up in the search results:
    - 1st instance, was your post
    - 2nd instance, a reply to your post

As for the content of the rest of your post - see post

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.