ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Good summary hongkie. I am a recent entrant at 14.5c. Chaka's experience is very sobering reminder of what the long timers have faced, so advocating patience is clearly in-appropriate, but these few extra points may be helpful.

1. They are finding high grades that are rare to see in this sector. These were recent announcements and should have triggered a strong rally but for the well known selfish interests.
    2. Have a look at AZS price action. All its takes is a couple of big exploration results and a large resource definition and these juniors coming off very low bases can rebound quite quickly. Having said that, there is a bit of Buy, Hope and Pray in this sector.
    3. The entire gold sector has been sold off. Look at the results from NST today (I own it). If those results cannot get a rise out of investors, it's a very tough gig in this sector.
    4. Bitcoin has taken a lot of focus off gold. It is an unfortunate fact, rightly or wrongly.
    5. I think gold stocks are only for 'True Believers' and it's a very hard time to be one now. Unless one has a firm belief that gold will be well north of current levels in 2 years, it's probably not worth being in this sector as there are so many better opportunities out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.