MBH 0.00% 6.2¢ maggie beer holdings ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-16

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    My thoughts mostly governed by my stomach and the taste of a slab of Maggie Beer Triple Cream Brie topped with walnuts/quince paste/verjuice and baked in a warm oven for 12 minutes. How good is that?

Aside from the existing MBH business which seemed to be gaining traction earlier in the year Hampers and Gifts was purchased for a price that left plenty of room for some great earn outs on short term performance. Big incentive there to have driven the business hard with a a locked down captive customer base.

Price action has been very stable since the raise at 35 and has the Algo strategy all over this, bid up to get the volume but always close it down a couple of ticks. Every now and again a couple of large lines offerred/bid and then taken. They pretty much have the market to themselves with minimal retail action.

That...and in the words of Geoff Wilson commenting on the e-commerce aquisition back in March- "Its a very smart transaction. It's a cracker of a deal"

Who am I to argue as long as they are Maggie Beer Oven baked Crackers with a Touch of Sea Salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $2.346K 38.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12747 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 26709 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.