CDA 1.57% $15.48 codan limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-6

1. 2,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    If you believe in the future and fundamentals of the business you should want the SP to go down so that you can purchase more. And if you don't think the future is bright, then, you should probably be selling.

For me, I have only recently taken a position in Codan as I believe it is one of the best plays on the ASX at the moment. I believe it has a strong Moat, and the future fundamentals looks strong. For me, I want the SP to fall in the short term so that I am able to accumulate more. I don't think CDA is overpriced, nor do I think it is underpriced at the moment. I think its fairly priced and hence my decision to take a stake. If indeed it does fall to be underpriced I will double my position, and I will do so with comfort knowing that as the SP goes down, the business fundamentals are rising, which creates even bigger returns since I am able to purchase more earnings for less money. In my experience this has been the best time to buy since the risk of overpaying is mitigated, and has returned great profits for me in the past.

Again, if you're a short term trader the above obviously does not apply. Of course also, if you're looking to exit CDA in the near term a falling SP could be problematic. But if you're holding long, and the fundamentals are strong, it shouldn't be a problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.48
Change
0.240(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $2.806B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.24 $15.48 $15.19 $7.449M 483.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8794 $15.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.48 4440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.