FGR 0.00% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-6

1. 3,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    With respect Spid, Grigor buying $36k worth of shares on market won't make a lick of difference in my view. Seems to have been done to placate some retail holders and to slow the impending exodus. Sophs know better. (Insert winking eye emoji here) There are many disgruntled holders now on the books. The big American holder exiting is very concerning to say the least. Management are just failing to live up to sales and let's face it, any expectations of holders, albeit some of those expectations in hindsight seemed a bridge too far.

As I said a month or so ago, my concern is where are the company going to get further sales (& therefore cash) from? Anyone....? Happy to be corrected but I can't see anything on the horizon, especially after the Gerdau fiasco. How long will the $11mil you referred to earlier last? Sure there are some things going on research wise but that doesn't bring in the cash to pay for sales managers who are yet to strike a blow. Have any of the sales managers been given time frames for achieving goals? How much are these people getting paid anyway? Sheesh, I might apply for a job there! What has the sales guy in Singapore done? I note he was running his own company and acting as a sales manager for FGR. I'd
    like to see the time breakdown between private work and FGR related work. Just sayin'.

And please don't tell me FGR took a stake in Planartech?? For crying out loud, that will likely go down as one of the biggest boneheaded decisions of management over the past 3 years. Planartech's delusions of graphene grandeur are clear for everyone to see. Remember how they were going to be a reseller of our graphene in Asia and sell masks to the world? How did that end up going? FFS!

All food for thought.

All in my humble opinion. DYOR

Mr B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $3 52

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3866 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 89328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.