PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-72

1. 7,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1301
    I am suggesting that if the CR was done before the Doc got his super cheap options, it MAY have been a better time to do it for shareholders as the SP was higher and as such will be less diluted at the time of CR.

Doing the CR when the SP was higher would of jeopardised the conditions required for the Doc to get his options. Because it’s likely the SP will drop after the CR and then the Docs super cheap options would not be available to him.

If what I’m suggesting is correct, it MAY be that he has acted in the best interest of himself rather than shareholders.

That’s not why he’s there. We employ him not the other way around. It’s not a game of monopoly.

All speculation. But he’s put himself in a suspicious position given the way this has played out, either way. It’s played out very conveniently for him and he grabbed his options early which is not illegal but if you know you’re going to do a CR that potentially will sink the SP it makes sense if your highest priority is your own profits.

Get it now?
    Last edited by Pledge: 29/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $6.944K 1.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 304100 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1025244 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.