NXT 0.85% $17.46 nextdc limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-29

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Correct rather be buying at sub 12 than plus 14, Thing is usually if a rat is to be smelled when a CEO sells a large chunk you see the warning signs behind it, I have held for a long time now and know the company pretty well. I combed over what is known and really cannot see one red flag anywhere. When the A2M directors sold at highs the rat was stinking rotten and they knew it China regulations and the Diagou channels were been sealed off making it difficult to sell. Honestly if someone can find a red flag with NXT present it also knowing Scroogie i doubt he would put himself or his family in a position of selling with some knowledge something amiss is at foot.

Over the years NXT has had dozens of pullbacks and always makes new highs again. The only difference is the SP and the market is at a four month low nearly some high flyers have been clipped .Over the years I have learnt with investing not too jump at shadows but when a fat pitch is thrown at you in a very decent company with a track record of growth and bright future you swing with the bat Is the pitch in the strike zone yet maybe not no rush the thing with NXT is you just follow the momentum when it turns.

NXT is one stock i lose absolutely no sleep over and you were buying in the 14s then there is no reason not to in the 12s or 11s or tens. Value hunters will come for NXT they always do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.46
Change
-0.150(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.38 $17.49 $17.22 $23.56M 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7823 $17.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.47 4436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.