WTC 1.75% $98.89 wisetech global limited

Thanks for preamble but no need to spin 66 to 70 etc and over...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Thanks for preamble but no need to spin 66 to 70 etc and over state a business owner selling down a fraction of his 44% ownership . Morgans recently commended him for diluting his shareholding the way he had chosen to do it - saying that it was a positive overall for the business . And who are we to say what he needs funds for . He certainly did it tough in the early years - who could begrudge him a few more guitars now ?

I reckon two months ago you would probably have thought that mid forties SP was irrational , but now you’re prepared to buy back in at that price ? It’s all relative . I personally think there is a way to go yet and that other fundies will raise targets to Morningstar levels as they factor in potential higher earnings . Granted there are risks of a re-rating should NDaq tank etc , but the resilience in SP at these levels is impressive. It’s hardly Dotcom bubble territory as rest of WAAAX down . They big boys are just saying that its WTC that has the potential to keep on surprising on the upside .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$98.89
Change
1.700(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $32.97B
Open High Low Value Volume
$97.97 $99.40 $97.71 $28.99M 293.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9 $98.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$98.89 103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.