SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

The Great Mr Adrian Goat seems quite content to float all around...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    The Great Mr Adrian Goat seems quite content to float all around the world on his bigga whale friend boat. Rapid expansion of the whale conciousness has begun as seen by the spiritual awakening of spenda in india. As the spiritual birthplace of buddhism it is apt that Cirralto has chosen a whale as its Spenda logo as it expands throughout the world. The six whales represent the six realms in buddhist cosmology: the Heavenly Realm, the Asura, the Animal Realm, Hell, the Ghost Realm, and Bigga the whale represents the Human Realm.

After meditating on this and as i am surely the bff and spirit animal of the great mr adrian goat, the seer of cirralto and resident chief portrait artist in residence. I shall enter into a trance as requested and meet with the great goat on the astral plain. Then i shall have him try on various outfits with an indian theme to celebrate the springtime of cirralto as it blooms like a lotus flower. Once we have decided on an appropriate background i shall have him pose for me whence forth i shall take a few pictures on my phone camera before returning from my trance to paint it and allowing the great mr adrian goat to go back to whatever he was doing before i summoned him for his portrait sitting.

Then i shall return to thee with the portrait for a viewing oh @beefarmer.

kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $64.31K 9.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8573128 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3815894 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.