ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Then your working on a very short-sighted view..

What if he now has that tax monkey off his back and can work as he has done to keep pumping the project to fruition and the shares grow in multiples..

Really, look back in Feb and see where are.. this whole sector is going nowhere but up..

So with your thinking, he should have been dumping at a market in retail at a higher price?

Also, to be noted where they ended up.. my guess is not in the hands of daytraders and someone that is looking for a quick 10% gain.. but would be looking at shifting them out at much higher price points..

I would place a bet that another run past $U50 per pound and up to the next level of $US60, you will be cheering the team on..
    so yes..

I would point out.. not a dump team at all..

Plus keep in mind where they are working.. Africa is not an easy place to pull stuff out of the ground..
    thus I take my hat off to any company that actually shifts product from there..

also to be noted.. why didn't you dump on open.. thus you would be still in front on the day of the announcement..

I am hodle for tax reasons and thus not chasing the small pips on it.. Thus, I expect to see us back to the highs soon enough.

Last edited by DGcruzing: 22/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.