BCN 4.17% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-9

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Graham, Geoff and all the directors and employees can buy as much stock as they like on the market and the happier I am. Skin in the game is the best reason I know for my confidence continuing for the future - Also a good reason why the share price will be at or beyond $0.053 by August 2023 and again I'll be very happy. Listen to the podcast about how the mixing of dirt from our now widened patch has already been trialed and i'm happy again.

None of the bigger goldies I've got into over the years are at present paying anywhere near as good divi as this little 3 cent miner, but at a guess I recon some of them might have boardrooms with thick carpet. My grandfather was a great believer in the old saying of the thicker the pile (ie pile of the wool carpet) the thinner the dividend - nothing much has changed in 60 years. If you want quick multi baggers you're in the wrong place - if you want steady, regular on time delivery with good returns where else can you get better? Price of gold is the obvious major factor and I was interested to hear Grahams views on the hedging. IMO as shareholders we have been treated well - not worried about the need for regular PR spoofs to keep the interest up, better to actually deliver the throughput & if the people at the coalface are putting more of their own money in I feel very, very comfortable.
    Thanks to those who do the work and move the dirt, and best wishes to all investors for 2022.
    Reaching the end of each year is a big bonus for me!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $14.03K 611.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2131895 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1074448 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.