ESR 11.1% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

CD up and about again - good to see. Buying at 3c and on Twitter...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    CD up and about again - good to see. Buying at 3c and on Twitter again channeling Braveheart charges. I am thinking early next week also, as overdue for news on a couple of fronts. Good week for rare earths, graphite and Ni. Copper now getting attention again too but who knows what agendas there are but ESR not without interest and potential there also.

Also, some say get nothing on here. Karen's bickering and carrying on at times, over not much on red days

A little while back, a poster gave a heads up to a hsv post I think, on CXO, I recall. Not investment advice I. May have been TCM or Th. Think it was around 30c or just under when encouraged to look. I hope took that on. Want to thank them for at least being generous at the time and wanting to be helpful to another poster, as to balance losses being absorbed by ESR at the time. I did but didn't stick out as had Piedmont at time. No reason if one prospers, all can't rather than scarcity mindset some have. That is, more for someone else means less for me

Anyway, back to Ni. SB may have been a day or so off his prediction. Let's hope so. Be nice to clear 3 with some momentum. Want some of those like RS and others to see blue skies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.