AAU 0.00% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-12

1. 2,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    I never said he wasn't allowed to, I actually think it's a very bullish signal and strategic holding that is being acquired.

Strategic in the sense that Brian as a sole sharehoplder is controlling a stake in the company that makes a hostile takeover bid pointless, because any hypothetical bidder would fail at aquiring 80% or 90% to meet those threshholds on conditionality and towards compulsory acquisition.

Why would Brian do that:
    • he beleives in the long term value that AAU presents (6 + 10, Golden Hills, possible regional Albion hub plant, Chinese Albion royalties etc etc)
    • he wants to give assurances to JV partners and suppliers that AAU may hold discussions with going forward that "as long as I am involved with my holding and skin in the game" you know you'll be dealing with AAU and the group of people here dealing with you today

Just my thoughts on the positive and bullish reasons that I see are a possiblity of such a sustained effort of buying and buying on-market too.

In no way do I see it as a negative, as outside of the Top 20 there's still 45% of shares on Issue in the free float available for market liquidity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 48809214 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15589614 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.