HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

I wouldn't be beating yourself up over this.Plenty in the same...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I wouldn't be beating yourself up over this.

Plenty in the same boat for the same reasons - who would have known. Look at the IPO we bought into and what it is now. (Mind you, I'm not sure what we thought we bought into was actually what we thought. What did it for me was the new state-of-the-art factory we bought. And, to this day, no-one can really be sure it's actually doing anything).

Strikes me SP could be 2c and our players would be up-beat. I've seen this sort of posting before and it can be quite impressionable. Like the donkey and the carrot. It's always JUST not quite there - just out of reach - but it WILL be ...

They SEEM to know 'stuff', but the reality is whether they do or don't is academic. The SP is the same for all of us - no matter how clever we think we are, or don't.

Right now, there's more pressing problems to be dealt with - food supply will be one.

And, I'm telling you - this world is (possibly) going to to turn into a place where quality food might become more important than money, for a while. Or it may price itself out of the market. I'd say it already might be. People are doing it hard financially already. Supermarket bills seem to have doubled last 12 months.

Probably only a temporary state of affairs but something to take into consideration.

p.s. Funny how this crowd can constantly find other business' to buy out for top dollar that are sooooo successful they need to sell all of a sudden.

Transformational - I was hoping I'd never see that word again.

Just sayin'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.