HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello Denbo,It was, only in recent days that you had said you...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello Denbo,

It was, only in recent days that you had said you put 15k into the initial IPO. I like others, have tried to keep the hope alive. That at some stage, we may be able to minimise our losses .

That opportunity, has well passed.

I carried out, a lot of due diligence into what KTD initially presented. The new, dairy production factories and with that access to the two best dairy regions globally known as Green, Clean and Pure being, Australia and New Zealand.

When you, begin to look at back on the actions and what this operation has done overall to its investors. it begins, to appear deliberate in all ways.

Think back, to when they asked for our money to buy Omniblend. Strategic purchase, they called it. Then, look closely at Omniblend claiming to turnover 29 Million $$$ annually and had been operating for many years. But hang on, all those years of turn over and they had no asset being building. Then came, with over 5 million dollars of debt.

That, in itself is pathetic at best.

Hang on, the clincher is buy Omnilblend and we find out after the CR through checks that they have Omniblend Nourish. this is the Infant formula arm of Omniblend.

What was, the KTD approach. lets bring, Goat Milk Powder to the market. Babies will love that, they can chase it with some Super Cubes for dessert and then warm up some Baileys milk drink for them to take to the cot. when the Bub wakes up, they can have some yummy THM

We have, all been royally ripped.

I am, predominately mining related with stock holdings. Along, with being in the field.

What KTD has done, would be like a gold mining company hopeful. Going to the market, claiming to a couple million ounces of gold in the ground. Then getting, the IPO funds. To then, look only for silver and not the gold.

Goat Mllk Powder really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.