HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Good morning TwoHand202,Your posting, to JerseyCow was on all...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Good morning TwoHand202,

Your posting, to JerseyCow was on all levels wrong. Totally not unwarranted, I feel for you having a mind set such as this.

Your post, is below TwoHand202.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JerseyCow your biggest and broken record complaint for a long time has been no directors buying shares on market. As soon as one does (at attractive and imo undervalued prices), your whining like a cow with colon problems continues. As for your whining about fees and performance shares - how many people do you know that work for free? Do you? I assume you would be in the mail room whining about your self worth and how you should be paid more on a daily basis to your poor suffering colleagues. As for the performance shares, if and when those are achieved, the -share price would need to be 30 cents - would you have a problem with that share price too?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I, have said many times previously look at the chart. Then look deeper, to the daily volume chart. Then look at announcements for change of holdings etc. I am, a LTH not because of the great structure and running of this company. That would, with any investor have you remain as an LTH. it is, the complete opposite to this. I like many LTH, are stuck now in a position created by the total lack of good ethics and morals that the BOD & Ex teams have shown through out.

when this all started, 60 million shares on issue. That presents very well, then going forward look at what they have actively done and created as our position/s currently and what a Sham it has turned out to be.

Each time, they bring more PS, CR shares etc. etc. they dilute the values further. To points, that getting back to any format of us LTH even reclaiming as an example. 50%-60%, of our original principle investment is unlikely.

So, when you see the massive salaries, massive performance shares, continual capital raisings that yes come with a large parcel of free shares.

It shows, extremely poor care, structure and academic function.

Wow, Performance Share Entitlements, Cash Bonuses and Massive Salaries what a joke.

Again, look at the chart and then reflect on the above for your thoughts.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4109/4109783-93b98c350e884e9116ccc6a6605844ff.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.