HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello T.E.P,You mentioned, the below as your view....

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello T.E.P,

You mentioned, the below as your view.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My view is that the share price has diverged dramatically from business fundamentals, primarily due to the persistent selling of shares by the ex-management team: Vivienne Cheung & James Gong (who, at one point, held approx 30% of all shares on issue).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You have, over a long period now along with TripleTop claimed that -"Vivienne Cheung & James Gong", are the sole reasoning behind the current share price destruction.

Show me, any investor/business person. That thinks logically, that have a holding of lets say 35 million shares. Would want, to sell said shares at a low point that they have created versus a higher point.

Your applied logic and view point, is flawed at best.

Throughout what will be, four years this year since attaining dual market listings. Each an every, top 20 holder, from the BOD's, Bergen, Long Hill Capital etc. etc. etc. Have all, at differing periodic times. Taken turns, in carrying out the actions of what is and has been occurring. in short, a totally combined effort.

Question - Who now has the 21 + million share block announced as a movement recently.

Please remember, KTD to HLF back in 2017 & 2018 to currently. If they, tried to attain money from the standard and general banking options. They would have had, no luck at all. So hence, the way they changed strategies and with Smoke & Mirrors first presented KTD to the market. As clean, green aspirational dairy manufacturer/supplier to lure in the "Money From The Investors".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.