HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Seriously T.E.P,There has to be a point, were your variables,...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Seriously T.E.P,

There has to be a point, were your variables, options and multiple equation's. Of how, the global economics run and the financial systems through out.

To simplify, what I am saying to you. Have some self respect, what a truly simple minded view point to take.

Wow, the HLF brass at differing levels. They are, magically trumping up money to buy up shares. As, you said due to VC & JG being gone or going as stakeholders.

Truly, T.E.P, Stunning at best. That all, of your supposed years of presenting to be a Warren Buffet financial wizard. That you, come up with that as the reasoning.

The below chart, is from the 15th. Simply, take the time to look at it.

What part, of the chart gives any format of lagistamicy. That, from day one KTD to HLF BOD & Executives had any plan to look after any part of the founding shareholders. This includes, myself, my brother and good friend. At one point, from the start I was at 410000 FPO many bought on market from between 30 cents and 46 cents. Sold some, later at a loss when many of the oddities began to appear. I am left with 167500 FPO, they are now down from the principal amount by 81%.

No mention, of them ever being an acquisition driven structure at the original IPO days. If this, was presented I would never had touched them and it would be easy. To state this broadly, most investors would have walked.

Back to the chart and the sudden desire and occurrence with the BOD and Exec team buying up. CR at 20C then 43 C and so on and so on. What has happened, after every CR and every supposed multi million dollar agreements announcement.

Share price down, along with that extremely massive amount of free shares being utilised to do so.

Massive salaries, bonuses, incredibly large free shares issues and then the rapid speed acquisition THM.

Tell me, how any part of the behaviour of this group functions correctly as it should.

Between your self T.E.P & Triple Top, show some respect for all the LTH of this mess created by the KTD & HLF BOD & Exect teams.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4108/4108590-88c3d01f89a0fa8ae63b8586f6bfeee1.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4108/4108598-580b6292edd7390d5123341fa99fd7f7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.