TDO 2.56% 7.6¢ 3d energi limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-7

1. 4,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1416
    Agree, management have minimised dilution, mainly Noel, as I have said before this is really his company. Should want to remain close to his %, other shareholders are along for the learning experience and providing leverage for money. 3D seismic, I believe the company was taking on themselves, the initial idea was to farmoutbut that was put on a backburner. CGG/Shearwater was lined up, presented the EP, they would collect sell/rent to clients such as TDO, probably has $ advantages to TDO. Shearwater GeoCoral is right now in the area collecting seismic, we are waiting for EP to be accepted by Government, should be anyday now, but have thought that for awhile. Timing will be interesting TDO has until I think May then another window at the end of the year to avoid migrating whales.

Farm-in maybe needed to get the button pushed on seismic. Santos does have alot of call in that area of the world now, Woodside of course. Better to have another partner, medium sized with money ideal. Beach is rebuilding rapidly,assets near Otway as well, Hibicusalreayd on shre registry. US or Japanese company. BP have been interested in nearby areas recently.

Ohh. just checked, has been accpeted , I hadnt checked for awhile, thankyou for the disucssion.
    https://www.energy-pedia.com/news/australia/nopsema-approves-cggs-sauropod-3d-marine-seismic-survey-185884
    Last edited by trousergecko: 01/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $25.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $8.494K 110.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61989 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 99701 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.