AVR 1.67% $18.30 anteris technologies ltd

here's my 2cfirstly, the in human trial was one we...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    here's my 2c

firstly, the in human trial was one we instigated ourselves, while not a requirement, it does add credibility to our FDA early feasibility application. that study won't be completed until we get the second 5 patients and can compile at least all the 30day data to release something official. again, not needed but helps a lot. so if the Bull is held by the tail for just this, the market doesn't understand what's going on.

we are undergoing audit as the last hurdle for a NASDAQ listing possibility.

early feasibility study approval and likely breakthrough status is, IMO what has the bull by the tail. this might take weeks, months or a year, for sure. there are many variables that are out of our control that could slow the FDA down in processing. or our proactive approach with in human trial could make it really easy and quick.
    one thing is clear, IMO once we get the green light then the bull is free and only a significant take over offer will pull it up.

we have things we could release that would be nice to read but won't have meaningful results for the SP if released too early.
    for example, the almost forgotten "we passed 750million beats" was about 13months ago. so if we reached a failure point OR passed 1billion beats, both results are amazing and far surpasses current durability levels by at least 5 times the efficient function rate. however releasing this would be pointless now. it makes sense to release that data after we get FDA approval to strengthen that.
    this can be applied to a lot of different results that are significant but insignificant in the wrong order.
    I do believe while it would make us feel good to have some available data released that we will get them all when it matters most and could have a far greater impact to the SP value.
    Plus I strengthened my own faith in WP when in the middle of no news, many, including myself were asking where's all our little announcements, we got slapped in the face with our first in human trial. that was simply an outstanding move.

we now have cash to get us study and operationally through any financial crisis should it present from Europes problems as well.

cliché, but patience & research, IMO we are in a very strong position right now.
    Last edited by Biljor: 10/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.30
Change
0.300(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $351.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.25 $18.30 $18.01 $12.33K 679

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $18.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.