AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

hi iron understand your frustration but I also understand where...

1. 3,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    hi iron understand your frustration but I also understand where management is coming from. last September BLM told me decision is due by 31st December. @Stocki was told in Nov or December that decision is delayed until early 2022. I have no doubts BLM would have also given these indicative dates to Doug and Paul and the only issue you have is that they have been transparent. You are saying management acted poorly with their communicating giving their estimated timeline however information they have is from BLM and several ppl here have received the same info which confirms this therefore I am confused with your message.

The board have been as transparent as you can possibly be, their information is correct based on timelines indicated by BLM. If the board didn't give us any timeline everyone would have bombarded them ask questions. They have been giving us timelines and BLM are running behind schedule and you are blasting the board? What more do you expect from them? Not to be transparent? Chill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.