ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

At the stage we at now. No constant news, really no idea...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    At the stage we at now. No constant news, really no idea what's going on with anything really, declining accounts stockpile. And now Les buying a miserable $1000 worth of stocks. You can't argue that we are really a laughing stock, especially if you have a look at the chart over the past 18 months or whatever it has been since the initially discovery.

They say past performance isn't an indication of future performance. But for ESR it has been, cause we just keep going lower and lower. Only before our "lord and saver" Chris Daws was talking high and underdelevering. And now he's not talking at all and they still underdelevering, well really not delivering at all.

Begs the question if that initial pump to 25 c was blown way too out of proportion, and became a determinant to long term holders. Maybe we were only really a let's say 5c company at best.

Looking back at the past price action, still can't get over the afternoon sell off of the 15th December 2020, with a not so good announcement released on the 16th December 2020. That sell off on the 15th (Let's call it inside trading, cause that what it was), was the last time this thing was in the tens. I remember the afternoon it happened still, was questioning myself to sell as could smell something was up, I wish I did sell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.56K 6.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6340813 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6082749 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.