SMN 0.00% 71.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

You are so clueless, this is old technology against NDT, no...

1. 664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    You are so clueless, this is old technology against NDT, no aircraft fall out of the sky with cracks. You have not a clue, have you worked on aircraft at all, I have. Lets see a boeing 747 china airlines down all dead, aloha 737 top tore of hostess sucked out and dead, oh yes the many comets that hit the deck all dead due to cracks and another a ansett turbo prop wing snapped off all dead. Interesting one that its the very reason CVM exists.
    Many fateful air crashes have occurred over the years from cracks and I would not waste my time recording them all for you. And NDT (non destructive testing) is now old hat because CVM method with full FAA approval has just replaced it as a preferred method of detection. it can do the job in minutes whereas good old NDT requires an operator at all times, total pull down of all equipment just to get to area to do their test then total rebuild to restore area and hopefully the operator has the experience not to miss anything, very expensive exercise. CVM has one thing in its tool box all the others dont have yet and that is it removes all false positives before it takes a reading.
    The regulators demand increased safety and the airline demand reduced costs. CVM fits well and truly into both these demands, they are first out of the blocks in this new field and are not playing chasey. The OEM,s will now be eyeing this new feature they now have at their disposal to include in their new builds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $13.94K 19.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1061 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 16598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.