SMN 3.41% 42.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi RazzleSMN have consistently said that AEM had several new...

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Hi Razzle

SMN have consistently said that AEM had several new products in the pipeline and that these would be in production about now.

Given that and the buyout of Eagle it is not surprising AEM are recruiting but I doubt it is CVM related

On 7 March I posted a comment part of which included
    In brief
    SMN have now established formal approval for use of CVM but at present "only" for the DE WiFi installation
    SMN "will" proceed to seek FAA approval for a different application of CVM- crack detection in the APB -with support/assistance from Boeing and Delta Airlines.

The APB one is huge and applies to just about every B737 in service unlike the WFi which only applies to 2KU installations.

My view was that we would not get a flurry of contracts and money flowing into SMN from CVM especially as the WiFi application is limited to a specific WiFi type.
    The APB approval is a whole new ball game and will arrive much sooner than the years taken to get the WiFi approval.

AS mentioned in my post the other day directors do not have a magic wand to generate contracts.

No announcement is not indicative of any failure or lack of progress "towards" signed contracts and thereby Revenue.

The share market is tanking generally and has been doing so for weeks/months so just hang in there or buy more at this super low price

If anyone has feedback from the forum last week kindly post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $58.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $35.10K 84.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 6729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.0¢ 11321
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.