TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Pretending you don't care about something might have worked if...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2243
    Pretending you don't care about something might have worked if you hadn't already posted expressions of caring about it!

To everyone saying you don't care what the price does in the short term because you care only about the long term, that's lovely, but it's comical that you feel the need to tell me that after I've said countless times that I am optimistic about TNT's long term future and just before your posts and multiple times in the last week or so have said I think 10c was the low. Again, whatever helps you sleep at night.

It's comical when people use bizarre reasons for why someone shouldn't communicate with other people to try to silence someone saying something which shoots down what they were saying. If you had a valid argument you'd use it rather than saying something as absurd as 'you should spend literally all your time making money and have none left to do anything else'.

I've never claimed to be smart. About as far as I've gone is saying that anyone who has been watching my TNT posts from the start (when it was around 8c in mid 2020) will know that I've called the rises and falls with pretty consistent results and anyone copying exactly what I was saying would have done very well. I know many of you hate me because I call it when it's going to go down as well as when it's going to go up. When I'm short term bullish people here tend to love me. Amusingly, you don't need to be right or wrong to be adored in this game, you don't even need to make sense, you just need to be bullish! People are funny.

Tam: Occam's Razor doesn't really apply here; both are very simple explanations. However, first principle logic tells us that since the market consistently reacts positively to directors buying on market and increases the market cap by more than the purchase price, they have a clear incentive. Further, we have already openly observed them buying on marked then observing the share price quickly reacting positively but then over time falling significantly. This makes all the claims that they know what they are doing and would only buy if the share price was going to go up utterly ridiculously absurd and objectively incorrect and making it pretty clear that influencing the market is the main priority in at least some instances.

It's amazing how blatantly dishonest people get when in an echo chamber, whether it's a crowd or they're alone or anything in between. If people dislike the message they will hate the messenger, and no matter how consistently the messages are correct or how much clear evidence there is, some will never believe it.

Happy investing, everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.