TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

IMO you sound desperate for validation. That you're not getting...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    IMO you sound desperate for validation. That you're not getting it, or not being satisfied by what you get, appears to keep drawing you back here, labouring your point long after it's been made.

From what I've seen, the majority of people here actually do welcome well-reasoned perspectives from both sides of the bullish/bearish divide. What people don't like is when a bear comes back and proclaims, "I told you so". Loss Aversion is a well known human behavioural bias, so bears with big mouths after the fact will always face a stronger emotional response. It's human nature. Learn to deal with it if you're going to contribute bearish opinions; otherwise don't act surprised when people have had a gutful.

Maintain an objective response to criticism. Discuss the stock, macro factors, etc., but do not engage with ad hominems. Rise above the personal criticisms thrown your way, and don't reduce yourself to the very mud-slinging you criticise others for. It takes a long time to earn respect, but not a lot to lose it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.