ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2235
    I'm still not expecting a big jump and whatever rise or fall we see is not at all likely to come quickly IMO because we know the raw revenue figure will be good so it won't fall sharply and immediately, but we *already* know the raw revenue figure will good so it won't rise much if at all on that news alone. With the finer details being the influential ones this time, the price move will take longer. It's going to be interesting to watch. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing if the bullish predictions like yours turn out to have merit, and if so there will be an easy opportunity to trade it and make some relatively quick (a month or two) profit. If not we can watch a repeat of the typical Hot Copper TNT discussions where people discuss how confused they are and how no one could have predicted the obvious response to the reports and perhaps I'll even once again be personally blamed for the TNT price dropping! Haha! It still seems surreal that has happened.

Either way, up or down, the price movement should be both predictable and slow, so if it's going to be positive I'll probably allocate some money to a trade. Some people here may even briefly like me again, though most will accuse me of ramping and say I'm only posting bullishly because I'm holding. People are pretty funny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.