ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I agree, You have probably recognised from my posts which team...

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    I agree,

You have probably recognised from my posts which team I’m on, and it’s far the elitists. And I am clearly representing the retailers (minority stakeholders).

To be fair to ARU though, his wage is on par with the entire ASX listed if not lower. Do I agree with their work at times and pay levels at other times? No chance

Before I get ahead of myself, as you noted, when the same executive and management attempt to undermine and disrespect us, or when other supportive shareholders on these threads defend ARU (as they stand to personally benefit), you will hear about it from me.

Disclosure; they offered the direct details for the institution offer to me (squeaky wheel); let’s see if they look after everyone. Also, note, the offer was what I believe a pseudo attempt. The lead managers have more an insight into this company, and I would love to know who has received the $40M? This is very positive for existing shareholders, but my initial view is that their mates will stand to benefit from this offering, and we lose out again.

Surely, they look after the loyal and honourable long time supporters as a priority???? let’s see.

Watch this space @bigblackbear

Last edited by Birchcorp: 05/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.