AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

He may “just” be a director, but there is no doubt that he has...

1. 13,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8470
    He may “just” be a director, but there is no doubt that he has considerable knowledge of the business, following extensive DD and investigation via means that the average punter can only dream of.
    Imo there is no doubt that he would have had detailed discussions with JZ and Pablo regarding the planned operations and all the associated detail surrounding permitting, expansions etc etc. ...stuff that most of us can only largely “guess”, whereas he would have a MUCH clearer picture of what can be reasonably expected moving forward.
    Imo it bodes well that he is buying on market, even if it is initially a relatively “small” amount. We have no real details wrt his personal finances, so comments suggesting it is a trivial amount may be completely wrong.
    I can only wish to have the contact with company insiders that he has.
    Imo him buying is indeed a good thing, albeit not “hugely” significant, and I note that he will probably be forking out $400k in a couple of years to exercise his 600k options.

Anyway, for those of us who have done significant DD ourselves, this is just another “tick” in the “pros” column imo, even if it has a smaller weighting than many other factors.

White Xmas ahead; DYOR

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $110.4K 2.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250020 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 877925 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.