IBX 5.88% 3.2¢ imagion biosystems limited

Thankyou Kugor11.My reference to the Going Concern issue was as...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Thankyou Kugor11.
    My reference to the Going Concern issue was as raised by the Auditors in their 2021 report.
    The Auditors raised the issue of going concern as one of two Key Audit Matters (KAMS).
    From the Auditor's report:

At page 57 the Auditor's Report noted:
    Key Audit Matters
    Key audit matters are those matters that, in our professional judgement, were of most significance in our audit of the financial report of the current period. These matters were addressed in the context of our audit of the financial report as a whole, and in forming our opinion thereon, and we do not provide a separate opinion on these matters.
    We have determined the matters described below to be the key audit matters to be communicated in our report.

At Page 58 the Auditor's Report noted:
    Going Concern
    Refer to Note 1 in the financial statements

Historically, the consolidated entity has been lossmaking, has significant cash outflows and is dependent on continued support from investors
    through ongoing capital raises to fund research and development activities during its current research and development phase. We note key financial indicators such as loss-making, operating cash outflows of $5.1m (net of R&D refund) for 12 months.
    The consolidated entity had cash reserves of approximately $13.4m as at 31 December 2021. We note that the consolidated entity’s forecasted cash
    burn rate for the coming financial year is approximately $18.3m. We identified going concern as a key audit matter as it relies on existing cash reserves to cover necessary expenditure and future activities.

The auditors signed off on the 2021 Financial Statements so were obviously assured from their procedures that IBX was a Going Concern.
    I assume that the Going Concern issue will be re-visited in the next (2022) Auditor's Report.
    Prudent investors in IBX (existing or potential) would consider the Auditor's Report as part of their risk assessment procedures.
    My apologies for my wordy response.

Regards
    Stretguy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.140M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $1.241K 38.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48498 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 3776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.