IBX 1.12% 8.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

Absolutely nothing new whatsoever with your comparison story, in...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    Absolutely nothing new whatsoever with your comparison story, in fact, Iron-Oxide Nanoparticle (SPION)
    technology has been around for many many years.

What makes us different:
    IBX's non- invasive detection for more specific and sensitive detection for cancer (currently specific for HER2
    positive primary tumours) is very different and IBX has successfully completed the Pre-clinical Research and
    successfully completed the Proof-of-principle that was verified in pre-clinical models, therefore, a long way
    down the road when compared to your story.

I won't even start on the other IBX achievements such as 'Ethics approval' or the 'Designated by the FDA as
    a Breakthrough Device' or the 'Collaboration with Siemens that will provide multi-modal imaging assessment
    of MRI and proprietary relaxometry'. A long way down the road for us as far as other competitors go.
    Oh, forgot to mention the current 'First In-human trial' too.

Nothing better to do I guess, so as a non-holder you provide the forum here with stories of others also experimenting
    with Iron-Oxide Nanoparticles (SPIONs) for medical use when the use of the tech is nothing new in the medical field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $2.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $13.73K 156.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6553 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.