IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

"Also if you do a slight bit of research"Research what exactly?...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    "Also if you do a slight bit of research"
    Research what exactly? I know that the one completed study from that other company was for
    'oral cancer' which represents 3% or less of all cancers and the other trials are all in progress
    and just like ours, they can fail.

IBX has intimated that they will (in the future) together with their collaborators and partners will
    be targeting other forms of cancers including other more common breast cancers -
    Global Cancer Technology
    A Joint Development Agreement aims to develop GCT’s novel nanoscintillator technology for
    the treatment of breast cancer. Preliminary work commenced under this agreement in 2021.

Patrys Limited
    A collaborative research program with Patrys Limited aims to combine technologies to
    improve brain tumor imaging and diagnosis. Research engagement with The University of
    Sydney

Also intimated by IBX was a future Prostate cancer trial.

The other company is funded by venture capital and the South Aust Govt, therefore, not open to
    private investors and as such it's not a listed ASX company.
    As I've stated many times before on these threads; it was people like Mike Harsh (Absolute Guro
    in the imaging and product development space) that ultimately led me to IBX.

Anyway, a bit too presumptive for anyone to start getting carried away, but I like what I see here.
    Also, there's no room for cross-promotion here, therefore, posters should refrain from this behaviour.

Finally, from the other Co's own website comes the following caveat -
    Caution: Ferronova products are undergoing clinical trials and are not approved for commercial use.

Cheers, all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.