SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Releasing both pieces of information concurrently does seem like...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Releasing both pieces of information concurrently does seem like a tactic to cushion the share price somewhat from the impact of information that might otherwise be perceived as negative, such as a director selling shares.

Now I would assume all holders actually appreciate ANY effort by management, however conspicuous it may be, to protect our share price and their capital. Particularly at a time when financial markets will whipsaw at the drop of a hat based on spurious revelations, such as they did a few months ago from the infamous GS lithium outlook.

If you copped a scare (as i did) when the share price plunged to 11 cents from all time highs imagine the state of PC's underpants at that time... And so now when our company reached a new all time high Market Cap I think PC can be forgiven for wanting to take a TINY morsel off the table to see himself through the next 12 months, especially given the ongoing global instability and subsequent risks to the market outside his control and unrelated to the fair value of Sayona.

Of course it must be remembered that he is confident enough in our future SP growth to KEEP OVER $32 MILLION BUCKS invested in this enterprise. Anyone else here so confident in the future of Sayona to put that sort of fortune on the line?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.