PXX 0.00% 1.2¢ polarx limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-12

1. 3,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1078
    Well, someone finally capitulated to let a good volume change hands at 0.7c yesterday. Given the weak take-up of entitlements, I am surprised it has not occurred earlier. I was prepared to take-up part of my entitlement after selling some but figured that I had a reasonable chance to get them at 0.7c instead. After receiving a phone call from Computershare a couple of weeks ago in part to drum up support and in part to gauge the level of interest, the company then announced an extension of the closing date - always a sign of weakness.
    Anyway, I topped up yesterday at 0.7c to obtain a significant drop in my average, although still holding a low commitment in view of the speculative nature of the stock. I am willing to sit it out with PXX since management shows active participation as well determined efforts to keep both Alaska and Nevada moving. With the winter season and cessation of exploration in the mountains, we cannot expect much news from Alaska for a while and I liked their move into Nevada, which shows promise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $84.50K 6.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 460000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.