PXX 0.00% 1.3¢ polarx limited

@CometRider I have been in this around 2 years. From what I have...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    @CometRider I have been in this around 2 years. From what I have seen so far and from several posters who claim they have been a shareholder long before they became Polar X, it looks to me like this company and the people running it are just doing it for a lifestyle. Correct me if I am wrong, but have any of them ever went to a producing mine in any companies they are/have been involved with? Since I been here, all they do is tease and then nothing is done as far as actually producing a working mine. They drill and tease with some great results, then move on to another project or a property is abandoned after the money runs out. Just seems a way to have a certain lifestyle, in my opinion. That is what their endless dilution and capital raisings do. It allows them to travel, stay in nice places, go to conventions, eat good food, etc.. They never have intentions to attempt to take any property into production. Of course I would love to see something materialize, but doesn't look like it based on their history. Anyway, good luck to me and all others hanging in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $22.75K 1.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 547633 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3428799 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.