VR8 4.69% 6.1¢ vanadium resources limited

LovesMining - Alfred E Newman always knew - 'not to worry" I...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    LovesMining - Alfred E Newman always knew - 'not to worry" smile.png

I guess I have refrained from posting as it would be in response to the 'know it all' and 'I am always right' crowd. The ones that want to make up conspiracy theories and assert that the sky is falling at any opportunity to explain share price movements, with no responsible or objective intent. It is tiresome how the woodpeckers come out of nowhere and spruik as facts, radical theories and doubts that have no basis or evidence.
    I patiently await the next stages in silence and await the board to hopefully do it's job. Nothing in life is guaranteed, but as I still maintain, I have seen nothing to this point, to make me think that this project will not proceed and be successful.

I think the Vanadium company with the most discomfort in the immediate short term might be AVL. Options expiring with strike price narrowing. They are an Aussie company, with $50M in Gov't funding promised, but a +600M Capex required and weaker financial metrics all round (albeit they do have some other VRFB investment going on as well). Give me VR8's metrics, SA (cheap) and resource any day.

Have a good day all.
    Last edited by Schmidlap: 16/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $34.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ $8.271K 135.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 8280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.