PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Agree it’s odd. I can’t understand why he didn’t buy and hold....

1. 3,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2778
    Agree it’s odd. I can’t understand why he didn’t buy and hold. The criticism he (rightly) copped last year was for exercising these off the back of two or three fluffy announcements that momentarily pumped share price, and then selling the rest of his holdings at 17.5c straightaway, all while we waited for confirmation that the MoU with TE had been formalised/extended. That netted him a big profit and he used these 4c cheapies to maintain a holding here.

Now, with the share price fading by the hour, you’d think he’d exercise and simply hold - which would actually instil some market confidence while we (yet again) wait for positive confirmation on the next part of the TE relationship. Nobody can convince me he can’t access $150K, having had a good look at him in recent times.

All this said, the remuneration report makes it clear that none of these insiders are going hungry and I’m sure Burke will find a whole raft of new rights and options to award to himself if re-elected next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.