FBR 6.67% 4.2¢ fbr ltd

4 storeys is nice but I guess at this moment it's mostly for...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    4 storeys is nice but I guess at this moment it's mostly for positive PR. I guess the main focus is till on low rise 1-2 floor builds like they have stated before. Longer boom simply brings better performance on building site. Even for the 16 apartment townhouse that they are doing now would be much more efficient to build with longer boom.

But, if to dream big then it should not be impossible to go way beyond 4 storeys. Picture fire trucks: there is truck for water tank, there is truck for high rise ladder. Or picture concret trucks: there is truck that brings concret, there is truck the pumps it up to 6-7-8-x-x etc storeys. I would guess then Mark would need to invent easily detachable DST high rise boom which will be carried to site by separate truck and other truck brings the rest of the stuff. Those are connected on high rise building site ... or something like this.. Ehhh, it's easy to throw ideas from living room couch, isn't it?

Cheers and great weekend to all the FBR investors!
    Slim

PS: Added 240 000 shares few weeks ago after the directors started declaring buys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $491.3K 11.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 514476 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.