HVY 1.96% 5.2¢ heavy minerals limited

Liquidity or lack there of is why I think it's a small...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Liquidity or lack there of is why I think it's a small parcel and being AS's 2nd small parcel within weeks it inspires great confidence for me but that is my opinion.
    I considered that there is only $60k worth of stock sitting on the sell from 12.5c to 19c. A prudent investor would likely place limit orders resulting small parcels pushing through and possibly the reason for what we have seen with these two small parcel notices.
    Key point I am taking is that this is AS's second buy within weeks and points towards the start of accumulation from the chairman of the board and the person who listed the company at a time where some things have happened (I won't go there) and the stock is at the best value it will ever be considering what we know about scoping and npv. If we see more notices of this nature it's game on for me.
    I might add that these two director interest notices have come in after infill drilling started at PG, I'm betting big on an increase in the resource, blind Freddie knows this though....glta some good times ahead I'm thinking.
    I agree with your points re a financial director appointment.
    Last edited by winsomelose: 16/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $3.274M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $379 7.292K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71500 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 86162 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.