PVL 2.56% 4.0¢ powerhouse ventures limited

#Quantum Brilliance (valuation unknown)Investment...

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    #Quantum Brilliance (valuation unknown)
    Investment Details:
    • Powerhouse invested $500,000 AUD in May 2022 for an undisclosed stake in the company.
    • I haven't yet been able to unearth the current valuation of Quantum Brilliance.
    • From my understanding, Quantum Brilliance has raised about $10m to-date and they are probably at the Seed Stage, and will next look to do a Series A.

Company Details:
    • This is a very exciting IP-moat technology, but it is early days here so far.
    • Spun out of the Australian National University, Quantum Brilliance was accepted into Germany’s future “Diamond Valley” of greener, miniaturised quantum computing (offices in Germany & Australia).
    • It recently announced a three-year €20 million joint research project with the Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Solid State Physics IAF and the University of Ulm in Germany to develop new techniques for the fabrication and control of diamond-based quantum microprocessors.
    • As part of the collaboration, Quantum will work with Fraunhofer IAF to jointly develop precision manufacturing techniques for the fabrication of scalable arrays of diamond qubits.

Next Steps/Future Potential:
    • It is too early to tell when Quantum will next raise or how their technology will progress.
    • We do know, however, that valuations in the quantum computing space can move fast.
    • In 2021, an Aussie-led quantum computing startup in Silicon Valley (PsiQuantum) closed a US$450 million ($611 million) Series D raise, reportedly giving it a valuation of US$3.15 billion ($4.3 billion).
    • This is the potential for Quantum Brilliance, but we will need to wait to see how this story evolves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $4.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $14.98K 374.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 256609 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1987870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.