PVL 0.00% 4.6¢ powerhouse ventures limited

Looking forward to the quarterly this week and the pending...

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Looking forward to the quarterly this week and the pending announcement confirming the size of the PVL NTA uplift as indicated in the last release (I believe NTA is now around ~8-9c/share). Bailador Technology Investments Ltd is a good example of a strong investor comms strategy for a listed VC vehicle. Powerhouse is unlikely to need monthly NTA updates (due to no listed portfolio companies, unlike BTI), but a quarterly NTA update in a newsletter format would be beneficial for investors. Let's see if the Directors can secure their reward this year if the share price hits > 20c! Seems a long way to go, but anything is possible. The first milestone would be to get back over 10c, I think that is achievable in the next 3 months with further positive portfolio company developments. Consulting style revenue could be the game changer -- Kruger & Co have the skills, it is just a matter of finding a win-win structure / incentive package for i) PVL to take consulting earnings and ii) allow Kruger (and shareholders, including Capital H) to win via the PVL share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.554M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7858 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 134615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.