NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-20

1. 7,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2279
    "You keep trying to cross promote your disaster stock KFM on these threads"

You are the one who mentions this stock, almost on a daily basis. Put this stock code in the key word search for Howler7 and all will be revealed.

" it's pretty ordinary how you troll Nor and wish the worst for everyone involved here."

On the contrary, I share my research. And that research has been bearish since NOR was well over $1.00.

One poster on here was pushing the Oracle partnership narrative and Oracle would sell NOR's products across the globe. I proved that NOR's partnership with Oracle was based on a subscription and Oracle do not sell other company's products accept as a shingle through their marketplace.

The same poster said a similar thing about Microsoft. They said NOR was the partner mentioned in a video about VM. I took screenshots with closed captions to prove this was not the case. And still he was in denial.

The same poster said Spark was side-loading NOR VM to bypass the app stores. He provided a screenshot of a defunct web site. I provided a link to disprove this absurd theory.

The same poster says Deutsche Telekom is the unnamed German company NOR has worked with. I provided a link where DT state they do not buy 3rd party AI but develop their own.

Now the same poster is pushing Infosys as a NOR partner. I provided a link to show that NOR is neither a partner or has an alliance with Infosys.

But somehow I am the one misleading the threads and wanting people to do their hard-earned. Strange.

All imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.